- Business Name: PCL LawyersBusiness Description:
Insolvency Lawyers Melbourne
PCL Lawyers can assist you if you are being chased by creditors or if you are facing insolvency. We have been trusted advisors to companies and individuals in these difficult times.
We regularly have to react to crisis situations and can often stabilise stressful circumstances by providing clear, sensible and thorough legal advice. Unlike administrators and liquidators we act for you.
We can draw on a broad range of options with positive outcomes in mind. We have obtained very favourable results for our clients, time and time again.
We act for clients in the following circumstances:
- companies or individuals being pursued for money as creditors
- companies contemplating receivership or liquidation
- companies who have entered liquidation or administration
- deed of company arrangements (DOCA)
- individuals contemplating bankruptcy
- businesses that seek to restructure
- director penalty notices
- statutory demand applications
- insolvent trading claims
- company wind up applications
- preference allegations and claims by liquidators or bankruptcy trustees
- personal property securities enforcement and disputes
- caveat priority disputes
- voluntary administration advice
- receivership advice
- insolvency related litigation
- debt recovery – including defending debt recovery claims
- allegations of unpaid tax debts with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO);
- directors being pursued by liquidators (including examinations)
- liaising with liquidators on behalf of directors
- liaising with bankruptcy trustees on behalf of bankrupt individuals
- director’s duties
- restructuring including employee issues, renegotiated leases and other contracts.
- removing a Liquidator
- voting & proxy rights
- advising about deeds of company arrangements (DOCA’s) which have the effect of enabling a company to make a full settlement with creditors (usually on a cents in the dollar basis) to enable keep the company to trading.
We are experienced insolvency and pre-insolvency lawyers. Sometimes company liquidation or personal bankruptcy is not the only resolution. Timely and appropriate legal advice from experienced insolvency lawyers at this time will likely be of great assistance.
Call us today on 1300 907 335 to discuss your situation or alternatively fill in the form on this page and we will respond to you promptly.Phone: 1300 853 196Address: Melbourne
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.