- Business Name: Synergy ProstheticsBusiness Description:
Prosthetic/Orthotic care in Melbourne
We are a new clinical and technical practice that places the client at the very centre of their prosthetic/orthotic care.
With over 32 years of clinical and technical experience in upper and lower limb prostheses, both within the public and private sector, David Wilson-Brown and associates will work with you to reach your functional prosthetic goals. While always working with clients with both upper and lower limb levels of limb deficiency or amputation, David’s particular specialty in recent years has been in the challenging area of Upper Limb Prosthetics and has developed a peer-respected reputation as one of the leaders in this area within Australia.
Whether it’s the latest cutting edge technology or the need for a more traditional design, combined with efficient fitting and training process’, David’s clinical philosophy is to assist his clients in living independent, fulfilling and active lives.
Phone: 1300 22 12 11Address: La Trobe University (Bundoora Campus), Ring Road, Bundoora, Kingsbury, City of Darebin
- Clinical consultation for Upper/Lower Limb prosthetic needs
- Treatment Cost Analysis and TAC/WorkCover Insurance quoting and authorisation negotiation
- Manufacture / fitting of custom-made Prostheses and Orthoses
- Follow-up Care
- Individual care & training coordination with Rehabilitation, Allied Health & Insurance consultants
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.